Things always seem to pick up during the spring. The days get longer, our schedules are busy up, and thankfully there are more opportunities to show off our new spring looks. During this swift and playful season, you need an amazing hairstyle that can keep up with you. These light and easy spring hairstyles are perfect for stepping into spring without adding an hour to your morning routine.
Time needed: 5 minutes
- Twist the sides of the hair toward the back.
- Fasten in a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Tuck the ponytail over the knot once.
- Pin the remaining hair up into a bun with bobby pins.
Knotted Half Do
Time needed: 1 minute
- Section off two strands of hair on either side of your head
- Cross them over then loop one over to create a knot.
- Pin the knot with a bobby pin
Half Fishtail Braid Ponytail
Time needed 5 minutes
- Gather hair to the low back of the head.
- Fasten with a hair tie.
- Braid with the fishtail technique for about 2 inches.
- Fasten remaining hair with additional hair tie.
Time needed 5-10 minutes
- With clamp facing upward, clamp hair from top to bottom
- Clamp up and down your hair then shake out with your fingers.
Spring Scarf Hairstyle
Time needed 10 minutes
Looking for a new cut altogether? Check out these awesome styles for 2017