Calling all Brides!
The Wedding Fashion Week this spring had us swooning over whimsical accents and bold romantic details. For a stunning look on your wedding day, (or even to pin to your someday bridal board) take some tips from our favorite Bridal hair and makeup trends from the runway.
- Eye gloss for a dewey, romantic glow
- Winged eyes, becoming a classic staple, add a modern elegance to an evening wedding look
- White eyeliner for a bride? Ingenious! This trend is an instant classic without being overdone.
- While we love tiaras, there is a whimsical variety of hair accessories this season: flowers, butterflies, ribbons and jewels. Grecian and Fairy-like tiaras also made an appearance
- The classic chignon knot was turning heads on the runway
- Vintage inspired updos took center stage, with teased looks from Oscar De La Renta for a nostalgic dream of the 1900’s
Seal With a Kiss
- Ombre lips are a daring but doable accent that can be achieved with a range of hues, from plumb to crimson.
- Rosy pouts for a romantic, “just been kissed” appearance.
- Berry lips have made a comeback, complimenting classic black eyeliner
Bold, Brazen, Beautiful
- All over face paint made a splash on the runway. Models sported white paint that covered the forehead and brow.
- Take pretty in pink lips, eyes and rouge, with highlighters makes for a luminous bridal look